MethaMeasure was designed in 2004 by Stephen Dickson MPharm, a UK pharmacist who owns a group of pharmacies in Scotland, UK. With an ever changing market, continuous cuts to pharmacy remuneration and serious dispensing errors being reported worldwide, Stephen saw the need for a system that would help pharmacies and other healthcare providers deliver MMT services safely and efficiently.
Unlike standard methadone dispensers such as dispensettes and electronic pumps, MethaMeasure is a complete solution that deals with the entire dispensing process. We've worked hard to extensively develop our products and to ensure they are fully complaint. Our focus has always been on developing a complete solution for those providing MMT and other addiction services.
MethaMeasure began operating in Canada in 2010 and our systems have since been used by Jean Coutu, Rexall, IDA Guardian, Remedy’s RX, The Medicine Shoppe, CATP, Rubicon Pharmacies and even the CAMH.
MethaMeasure now operates accross Europe, North America, Australia, Africa and East Asia. In 2016 alone, MethaMeasure dispensed millions of doses of Methadone without incident; helping pharmacies, hospitals, clinics & correction facilities worldwide safely service more than 100,000 patients receiving MMT and other opiate prescription treatments.
We understand that a one solution fits all approach doesn't work when it comes to healthcare.
- Deliver products and services that enhance patient safety and surpass the expectations and needs of our customers
- Help healthcare providers deliver exceptional care to their patients
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Support local businesses in the countries we operate in
- Work towards making our company and our technology as environmentally friendly as possible